Blue Haven Adventist Community Church is looking for someone who:
- has had previous success in soul winning and leading people to become members of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, or is passionate to learn how
- is comfortable with door-knocking and finding people to study the Bible with on their own
- is a passionate Seventh-day Adventist, supportive of the 28 Fundamental Beliefs
- is friendly and a team player
- responds well to leadership and authority
- is willing to participate in and help run evangelistic and community events
- is willing to participate in Sabbath services, e.g. teaching Sabbath School etc.
- is open to help with visitations, especially connected to evangelistic campaigns
- intends to see many people led to baptism
- is prepared to equip lay people for evangelistic activity
Giving Bible studies is the main part of the position. We want you to find people who are willing to learn from the Bible, and share the good news with them.
- Living Expenses
The position is open immediately. How many days the person does Bible work a week can be discussed and negotiated.